Anxiety Workshop: Nurture a Calm and Confident Child
Enhance your knowledge and conﬁdence in supporting your child to feel calmer, happier and become more resilient.
The workshop covers:
• What causes anxiety and keeps it going
• How anxiety affects us, in our bodies, thoughts and behaviour
• Parent based strategies to support your child
• Strategies that children can do themselves
• What to do if difficulties increase and your child needs additional support
• Strategies that are scientifically evidenced, based on a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) framework and follow NICE guidelines
Parents have described this Workshop as:
“A toolkit of how to tackle anxiety in children”
“It gives you an insight into how your child is feeling when anxious. It makes you aware of how changing your approach to situations can help.”
“Helpful techniques for understanding your child’s anxiety and helping them develop healthy coping skills”
We have received really positive feedback about this Workshop. Responding to our feedback survey, 100% said they were ‘very satisfied’ or ‘satisfied’. You can read parent testimonials and feedback here.
Please contact us here if you would like to find out more about more about the workshop and request one in your area.”